Welcome

Kennebooks is the new bookstore in town! We are located in the Kennebunk Lower Village. Our address is: Kennebooks 149 Port Road Kennebunk, ME 04043 Phone: 207-967-6136 Our hours are 10-7, Sundays 10-5.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hope you made it to the MEIC Art Show!

Did you stop in for the Art Show? There were costumes and food and an artist here and there! I stopped in to see the fun, and it made me wish I were still young enough to Trick or Treat (without getting odd looks)!

If you couldn't make it to the festivities, the art is still on display and we hope you'll come in to take a look! It will be in the store all through October.. Definitely spooky! A few artists have provided prints of their works, available for purchase. Just ask someone at the counter! Someone had a camera.. As soon as I can get my hands on some pictures, I'll post and credit them!

It's a little gloomy outside, huh? At least there's still some green on the trees.. But not for long! Halloween's definitely creeping up, and I get just a little nostalgic when there's woodsmoke on the air... I wish I had some candy corn.

So, Happy October, wish you well, and hope to see you in the store sometime soon!

- Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment